Student Name: Fernanda Dalla Vecchia Gueter
Project Title: Unmanned surface vessel for surveying shallow inland waters
• Water shortages due to and loss of aquatic biodiversity due to rapidly changing weather conditions & global warming
• Small lakes and reservoirs crucial to beating the world’s water crisis
• Design an uncrewed surface vehicle to perform a survey of water depth to ﬁll this gap
• Vessel that is cost beneﬁcial, lightweight, and easy to transport and assemble while still having necessary attributes
• A stand-up water board is the body of the vessel.